| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De in April is quite mild at 10.8 °C (51.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched. Circa 101.9mm (4in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:36 long and the longest day is 13:50 long with an average length of 13:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De:
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa - 76 kms (47.2 miles) WNW
- York, Pa, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) W
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 107.3 kms (66.7 miles) SSW
- Denton, Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Dover, De, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Cambridge, Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Royal Oak, Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 86.8 kms (53.9 miles) NNE
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) N
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) E
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) E
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 65.2 kms (40.5 miles) E
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 51 kms (31.7 miles) SE