| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De in August is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 102.9mm (4.1in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 13:06 long and the longest day is 14:17 long with an average length of 13:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De:
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa - 76 kms (47.2 miles) WNW
- York, Pa, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) W
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 107.3 kms (66.7 miles) SSW
- Denton, Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Dover, De, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Cambridge, Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Royal Oak, Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 86.8 kms (53.9 miles) NNE
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) N
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) E
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) E
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 65.2 kms (40.5 miles) E
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 51 kms (31.7 miles) SE