| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De in March is cool at 5.4 °C (41.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.3 °C (32.5 °F).
- In March the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid. Circa 96.8mm (3.8in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:13 long and the longest day is 12:33 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De:
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa - 76 kms (47.2 miles) WNW
- York, Pa, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) W
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 107.3 kms (66.7 miles) SSW
- Denton, Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Dover, De, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Cambridge, Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Royal Oak, Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 86.8 kms (53.9 miles) NNE
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) N
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) E
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) E
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 65.2 kms (40.5 miles) E
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 51 kms (31.7 miles) SE