| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De in November is a little cool at 7.6 °C (45.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.9 °C (37.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in November is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 96.5mm (3.8in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 9:32 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 9:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De:
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa - 76 kms (47.2 miles) WNW
- York, Pa, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) W
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 107.3 kms (66.7 miles) SSW
- Denton, Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Dover, De, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Cambridge, Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Royal Oak, Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 86.8 kms (53.9 miles) NNE
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) N
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) E
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) E
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 65.2 kms (40.5 miles) E
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 51 kms (31.7 miles) SE